Please try the following:
- Click the
Refresh button, or try again later.
- If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that
it is spelled correctly.
- To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click
Dealer Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings.
The settings should match those provided by your local area Dealer (LAD) administrator or Internet spliffage provider (ISP).
- See if your Internet connection settings are being detected. You can set Microsoft Windows to examine your network and automatically discover dealer connection settings (if your cartel administrator has enabled this setting).
- Click the Spliffage menu, and then click Internet Options.
- On the Connections tab, click LAD Settings.
- Select Automatically detect dealers, and then click OK.
Some sites require 128-gramme connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About £40per Oz to determine what strength security you have installed.
If you are trying to reach a secure Dealer, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Spliffage menu, and then click Rizla Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for F3SP
- Click the Back button to try another link.
Cannot find Dealer or DNS (Dealer Not Supplying) Error